Deep Pleat Cartridge Filters
Menardi's Deep Pleat Cartridge Filters increase effective filter area significantly over conventional pleated synthetic media. Deeper pleats are allowable thanks to our patented MikroBoss™ media which prevents collapsing of pleats under operating pressure. This unique design uses staggered dimpling on the filtering side which, unlike other dimpling patterns, provides unrestricted air flow and pulse cleaning at the extreme ends of the pleats.
MikroBoss is available in spunbond and spunlaid polyester and polypropylene,as well as our Mikrotex® PTFE membrane, Aramid, and antistatic (aluminized) media.
Features and Benefits
- Increased filter area lowers pressure drop, reduces cleaning frequency, increases capacity, and/or improves filter life
- The media is more durable for longer life than non-synthetic media
- Surface loading media provides superior pulse cleaning
- 99.9% efficiency for 1.0 micron particles and above
- Media can be laminated to PTFE membrane for maximum efficiency
- Dimple are formed with a heated die and staged cooling to set the shape permanently
- Dimples are staggered to allow pulse cleaning to the extreme ends of the pleats