SeamFree™ Filter Bags
Seamless continuous knit filter bags have been a viable fabric in the Steel industry and have also been used the Cement industry.
SeamFree filter bags vs. standard woven filter bags
- No seam, therefore no “banana” effect when the bags are tensioned.
- Less resistance to flow.
- Lower operating pressures.
- Increased active filter area.
- Improved cleaning.
- Better seals at the cuff areas.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Eliminates potential needle hole leakage.
- Improved abrasion resistance.
- Longer bag life.
- Higher efficiencies.
- Greater throughput.
Menardi has been supplying seamless filter bags for close to twenty years. In 2002, we introduced our new SeamFree filter bag. This was in response to actions taken by our competitors, who attempted to corner the market on the knitted seamless media. Menardi Filters, working closely with our knitting partner, is now able to produce seamless knitted filter media that performs as well, if not better, than any similar filter bags currently on the market.